We provide a dynamic, warm, friendly and motivated working atmosphere, performance-based job rotation and career development opportunity to candidates who have real passion to develop a career with NGOs to serve the community.
Established in 1990, AIDS Concern is the first NGO in Hong Kong committed to the service of AIDS care and consultation. We have already served over 1 million service recipients. To cope with our development, we now invite applications to position of Digital Marketing Officer with our Marketing and Communications Team support the delivery of a strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, SEM, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Digital Marketing Job Duties
• Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
• Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
• Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
• Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
• Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
• Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
• Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
• Drive traffic to company pages
• Manage in house CRM system and help maintain this for our fund raising programmes
• Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
• Manage and help develop our Social Enterprise business with the team. Using differentmarketing strategies to achieve group goals.
Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising or Marketing, 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing. Good written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English, editing, self-motivated, teamoriented, goal-oriented, strong attention to detail, SEO, SEM, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator (a plus) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Microsoft Office.
We provide a warm, friendly and motivated working environment. The right candidate will have real passion to develop a long-term career NGO setting and serve the community. Our fringe benefits include MPF, Medical Scheme, 5-day working week, public holidays, 15-days annual leave and training opportunities. Interest parties please prepare a CV stating your current and expected salary, availability, and then sent to Human Resource Department of AIDS Concern at firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 1990, AIDS Concern is a registered charity. Our Mission is to keep HIV prevalence in Hong Kong low through targeted prevention and care programs for vulnerable communities, and to reduce the stigma attached to the disease and the communities most affected.
Key job duties:
- Handle Accounts Payable, on-line banking and cheque payments
- Responsible for recording and payment of all office expenses and ensure proper approval and compliance with company policy
- Handle monthly donations and Accounts Receivable transactions
- Assist on weekly cash forecast, general ledger entries, accrual and month end closing
- Degree or Diploma holder of Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience preferred
- NGO experience preferred
- Familiar with basic accounting principles
- Self-motivated, detail-minded and well-organized
- Efficient, with high team spirit and good communication skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, hands-on experience in Peachtree accounting system will be an advantage
- Good command in written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as Assistant Accounting Officer
- Immediate available is preferred
We provide a warm, friendly and motivated working environment. The right candidate will have opportunity to develop a long-term career in NGO sector and serve the community.
Our fringe benefits include MPF, Medical Scheme, 5-day working week, public holidays, 15-days annual leave and training opportunities.
Interested parties please send a CV stating your current and expected salary, availability, to Human Resource Department of AIDS Concern at email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be properly disposed after selection.