AIDS Concern is the first non-government AIDS/HIV concerning NGO in Hong Kong, established in 1990 and committed to the service of AIDS care in Hong Kong
Our strategy explains our vision for Triple Zero – ZERO new HIV infections, ZERO stigma for people living with HIV and ZERO AIDS deaths. We aim to stop the HIV epidemic and to deliver innovative programmes that meet community needs not being met by others.
In this regard we need a dedicated, detail-oriented candidate with genuine interest in NGO administrative operation and fundraising supportive function to join our Marketing and Communications team as Assistant Officer, Marketing and Communications.
General Job Scopes
Include but not limited to
1. Manage Direct Debit Programme and existing Customer Relationship Management programme
2. Set up different programmes for donors; and maintain good relationship with donors
3. Work closely with Assistant Marketing and Communications Manager (Fundraising) to formulate and perform fundraising strategies
4. Take part in and support various fundraising projects of AIDS Concern
5. Handle general donation enquiries
6. Handle administrative works required
7. Take part in ad-hoc assignments of Marketing and Communications team
- College graduate or above in any discipline
- 1 year experience of working in NGO especially in fundraising or customer service function is an advantage
- Patient, detail-oriented and sensitive to numbers
- Good communication and presentation skills, and a good team player
- Proficient in English and Cantonese (written and speaking). Mandarin is an advantage.
- Self-motivated with genuine interest in developing career in NGO setting
- Well-vest computer knowledge in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media. Excel and database experience is an advantage
We offer comprehensive fringe benefits including medical coverage, work-life balance, T&D sponsor and most important, we provide opportunity for new initiatives and job satisfaction to candidates who are keen to work for achievement and social responsibilities specifically for the interest of minority groups.
We are an organization striving to serve the community, while committed to support the long-term career development and advancement of our colleagues within the organization.
We share teamwork and collaborative values and are open to new ideas with a frank culture.
If you are confident to work along with us for our Vision, please prepare
Full CV with your expected salary and availability, and a cover letter, send to
For more information about our organization, please visit our website www.aidsconcern.org.hk